Very Active On The S&P Futures.

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Very important economic data points are coming out later today:

- ISM Manufacturing, 50.5 is expected;
- Construction Spending, 0.0% is expected;
- Pending Home Sales, no estimate available

I am closing my short line at 1015 and waiting for the data to decide what to do next. Economic data has been stronger then consensus in general but the market reaction has been rather soft. I am leaning to the short side but I will watch these data points from the balcony.

I was awake all night watching the Nikkei`s and trading forex. I am needing a rest. It already looks thursday or friday to me. This forex system is doing so well that I am trading it day and night. I am going to pay for this sooner or later...

You can check all economic data at econoday.com. This is the site is normally use. Have a nice trading day.

Petroleum Oil Gas info Blog is a website for active online futures and stock traders. I will provide my real time trading decisions and my market thoughts on this webpage.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

free counters