S&P Is Resilient. Still Short.

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

it was a decent day all together. The Schatz Futures were crushed today (it was even better then I had wished for) and the S&P`s kept rising offsetting the P&L.

No big deal. I am keeping my short lines for the imminent market correction. Having a moderate short line I can seat patiently while other traders still feel this market has upside potential.

I am feeling pretty relaxed today. If you have a few minutes to spare check Jose Gonzalez myspace. Great musician and very good sound to go with trading during the session.

I took part of my day to enhance my S&P trading system. I have been around it trying to improve the position size algorithm. I want to make sure that I can win over 80% of the trading sessions and that I won`t lose more then 3 average profit days in a session. After Enzo`s birth I will give it a run for its money.

Petroleum Oil Gas info Blog is a website for active online futures and stock traders. I will provide my real time trading decisions and my market thoughts on this webpage.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

free counters