Shorting S&P Futures. Buying US Dollars.

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

On the reaction to the Employment Report I sold some more S&P Futures and I closed the Nikkei`s that I had paired with some S&P`s overnight. All this indecision makes me think that we are at an important crossroad in this market.

I will get back to the Nikkei Futures soon, hopefully after a meaningful correction.

I am turning dollar bullish again and I am testing the market with a small long US Dollar, short Euro currency position.

Natural gas futures are showing some signs of life but is this the real reaction rally?

Petroleum Oil Gas info Blog is a website for active online futures and stock traders. I will provide my real time trading decisions and my market thoughts on this webpage.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

free counters