Stress Test Fireworks. Still Short S&P

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Stress Test fireworks impacting the futures early on. I am still short S&P Futures and waiting for a severe correction.

Jobs Data are a threat. ADP early in the week came better than expected and the data will cause volatility. Even though I think the market will end the day lower no matter what the jobs number is going to be.

I closed my crude oil short position with a 2 full points gain in the NYMEX Oil Futures. I don`t want to go overextended to today`s session. This way I still have some ammo left to play if things go against me today.

Petroleum Oil Gas info Blog is a website for active online futures traders. I will provide my real time trading decisions and my market thoughts on this webpage.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

free counters