Less Oil, More S&P`s

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

I closed half of my short oil position and added the S&P Futures that I closed last Friday at 910. Now I have re-shorted them at 936.50, almost 25 points higher in less then 24 hours. I think the stock market will probably have a bigger sell-off then oil.

I am short with a pretty big position on the S&P Futures. I think the time is right.

Keep a close eye on the long term bonds today. They may sell off again and push the stock market lower.

I will add to my short oil position if and when the market reverses and begins to flash some red.

Petroleum Oil Gas info Blog is a website for active online futures and stock traders. I will provide my real time trading decisions and my market thoughts on this webpage. Trading is not as hard as some think and definitely not as easy as some wanted it to be.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

free counters